Offline activation can be used if activation fails during installation. It involves determining a machine identifier (instructions below), having a license file generated and sent to you by email, and then placing the file in the appropriate folder on your machine.More information available here.
Notes about the Offline Actvation form:
- All fields are mandatory
- If entering multiple Host IDs or Disk Serial Number, separate values with a comma
- For single server network installations only 1 Host ID can be specified.
- For Windows users if supplying a Disk Serial Number, the system partition is required, even if installing Maple on another drive/partition
- Including the Host ID of the Ethernet adapter is helpful. Providing additional Host IDs is recommended, if possible.
- Read here and here for information on how to configure "redundant server " license files.